Kogi State Government Commences Recruitment Of Teachers Into Public Schools
The Kogi State Science, Technical Education & Teaching Service Commission (STETSCOM) invites qualified applicants with suitable qualifications to participate in the ongoing recruitment exercise into Public Secondary Schools across the State.
Details of Application
- Agricultural Science
- Basic Technology
- Computer Science
- Further Mathematics
SOCIAL SCIENCE / COMMERCIAL SUBJECTS
- Civil Education
- Business Studies
- Financial Accounting
- Home Management
- Social Studies
LANGUAGE AND ARTS SUBJECTS
- English Language
- Christian Religious Studies
- Guidance and Counselling
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Literature In English
- French Language
- TRADE SUBJECTS
- Animal Husbandry
- Book Keeping
- Catering and Craft
- Data Processing
- Building Technology
TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL SUBJECTS
- Carpentry and Woodwork
- Mechanical Engineering
- Technical Drawing
- Wielding and Steel Fabrication
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Applicants must possess University Degree in Education and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) in Education in relevant subjects to be taught or in related disciplines.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are expected to visit the Registration Portal link.
OR click on TEACHERS RECRUITMENT APPLICATION on STETSCOM Website Homepage to begin registration.
- Applicants are expected to have active phone number and valid email address to complete application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited via SMS and E-mail for pre-employment aptitude test.
- Application opens from 10th – 21st August 2022
- Teachers affected by staff audit are to be recalled provided that such teachers were not disengaged on account of fraud or criminality.
- There would be absorption of qualified PTA Teachers who have record of satisfactory and consistent performance in the schools where they are serving.
- Retired teachers with physical energy and mental capacity who are willing to be engaged on contract basis.
Applicants should please note that the Online Portal for Teachers Recruiment will open from
Wed, Aug 10 – Sun Aug 21, 2022
Hon. (Mrs.) Cecilia Enezoza Cook
List of Accredited Courses at Confluence University of Science and Technology