Federal University Lokoja College of Health Sciences Admission Process
The Federal University Lokoja (FUL) College of Health Sciences (COHS) is inviting suitable candidates who participated in the UTME and are seeking admission into 100 Level Medicine and Surgery to visit the University portal at https://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng and register for the MB;BS CBT screening exercise, which will take place as follows:
Venue: Federal University Lokoja (FUL), College of Health Sciences, Adankolo Campus, Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja.
Date: Monday, May 30, 2022
Time: 9.00 a.m.
The following conditions must be met in order to be considered for the screening:
- You must have a minimum score of 220 in the UTME in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- At one sitting, you must have a minimum of 5 O’level credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Zoology. .
- You must have chosen Federal University Lokoja as your 1st choice. However, candidates who chose other institutions as their 1st choice BUT ARE YET TO BE ADMITTED are allowed to apply by changing their choice of institution to FUL within the registration period.
- Additionally, candidates already admitted to Federal University Lokoja FUL, but are desirous of changing their course of study to College of Health Sciences , are also eligible to apply.
Please keep the following in mind:
- Registration closes midnight Friday, May 27, 2022.
- Only candidates with an aggregate score of 70% in the screening exercise would be considered for admission into the College.
- You are advised to be punctual to the screening hall.
Visit Federal University Lokoja website for general admission requirement.